What happens if make a huge pile from all 15,000 nuclear bombs and pull the trigger? And what happens if we make an even bigger pile?
The video demonstrates the following main points:
- At the present time, there are 15,000 atomic weapons on planet Earth.
- It would take only three atomic warheads to pulverize one of the 4,500 urban areas on Earth, which means 13,500 bombs altogether, which would leave 1,500 remaining.
- 15,000 warheads are what could be compared to 3 billions tons of TNT and 15x the vitality of the Krakatoa fountain of liquid magma, the most dominant volcanic emission ever.
- At the point when detonated it would make a fireball 50 km crosswise over and would make an impact wave that would clear out everything in 3,000km sweep.
- The blast would be heard far and wide and the weight wave would course the world over for the next weeks.
- The mushroom cloud would achieve the edges of the Earth’s environment and be close to space.
- On the off chance that it were exploded in South America’s Amazon Rainforest it would make a flame that would torch about the whole landmass.
- Radiation would execute everything inside the impact sweep and the encompassing for many kilometers is currently dreadful.
- The Amazon Rainforest is totally annihilated and the earth far and wide is currently exceptionally radioactive however it would totally clear out mankind.